UTME JAMB ONLINE BROCHURE FOR 2013/2014

We gave noticed that some of our readers have been asking the requirements for their courses,
i.e subjects needed and graded.Due to that we have made efforts to show you how to get the information you need
To get the the brochure click here

Follow these instructions to use The online brochure
1.Click on the Expand link and then select the FACULTY of your choice(e.g ENGINEERING ,LAW)
2.The selected part would then download in PDF format,You can then check the course you chose and the
Institution Requirements.

Presently we are working on a format in which there would be no need to download, we would keep you updated
in due course

PLEASE Share This With YOUR friend/loved ones using the facebook and twitter buttons above
**To stay Updated. Visit Us Daily,Join our Facebook community:Skulmi On Facebook and Google+
**Follow Us On Twitter @skulmii

39 Responses to UTME JAMB ONLINE BROCHURE FOR 2013/2014

1. Shinemoses1 says:

I realy lov this! God blex u

2. Shinemoses1 says:

Pls i need help,i filled my jamb form without going thro d brochure n nw dat i read it i jst realized som mistakes i made. Pls is there any way they can edit it for me?pls help

3. adaeze says:

pls help my first chioce of schs where typed delsu twice dat is instead of delsu nd uniilorin it was delsu delsu,pls is there any way of editing it 4 me pls thk God bless.

• admin says:

adaeze, if you have submitted your form , then what you should do is relax and pass the examination in flying colours.Then buy a change of institution form.if we get any more info from jamb, we would let you know.

4. michael o. says:

hello, how come elizade university is not on your list? please send us a proof to show that the school is enlisted as one of the recognized and approved universities…thanks

5. Aminu simon says:

If its true to get an a correct answer for subject of a choice? If is tru just text me to this number 08075594766 thanks you for your contribution.

6. Mbamalu maduabuchi felix says:

Why is it that, jamb allow the merited jambite to suffer for the sack of admission?

7. Abiola says:

Plz admin i’m a commercial student and i want to study mass communication, but am having only government without literature in english …… Plz is there a way out !!! Thanks for your consideration.

8. Henry says:

Pls i want to knw wat course to study without aving credit in english language @waec…thanks..

9. I want to study business administation which 4 subject should i register for JAMB

10. How many credit must I have. For studying medicine at OAU or unilag

11. Ifeyinwa says:

Plz,i want 2 knw wat science course i wil study without a credit pass in mathematics.

12. popoola olasukanmi says:

am an art student,what course can i study without having maths in my wassce

13. Eruson agwo joseph says:

Want to know about Nigerian Universities offering Nuclear physics and jamb cut-off point and requirement.

14. Okafor nkiru says:

Pls i want to know,can one study Law or Masscom without a credit pass in maths & economics? Which other courses that does not require credit pass in maths & econs? tanx.

15. Victor says:

Plz i want 2 study international relations wch 4 subjects should i Put in.

16. ahmed shittu says:

what can i study in university with this kind of result : math b3, engc6, econs c5, accoun b3 and agric c5. pls help me out.

17. pls i wnt 2knw which course can a science student dat dnt av physic in her o’level exam read in university?

18. I want to knw if i can study masscomm witout literature in my 0′level result

19. Adams says:

Can it b possible 4 me to get d jamb brochure online?

20. ekhator joy says:

i must commend u all for all d gud work u’ve been doing n most of all for ur efforts in trying to keep evry1 in d right track in d edu lane. But my question is i want to study edutech wat subjects do i sit for in jamb?pls i need urgent answers…….hoping to get a reply soon

21. Ayangbola Thompson says:

Pls i want to know,if i can apply for computer science without chemistry…If it is possible.Which institution can i apply it to.Pls mention them for me & if you have any other course i can apply for pls mention them also…You can give me freeback on this number 08101566960,08189498990…Thank for your contribution…

22. Ayangbola Thompson says:

pls help me out…

23. Muhammad Ahmad says:

PLEASE I NEED HELP ON T.HE FOLLOWING:- ‘THE SUBJECTS TO USE FOR COMPUTER ENGINEERING IN JAMB, ND I HAV D7 IN ENGLISH (O!’ LEV) .AGAIN IS THIS COURSE AVAILABLE IN NDA?

24. C.k lifely says:

I want 2 study law whch subject shld i put in for jamb

25. stephen says:

Pls wat is d duration of service for dis years utme.becus rumours has it dat we culd use dis years jamb for d next 3 years

Please leave a comment,your thoughts are welcome