PTI EFFURUN, 2013/2014 ADMISSION APPLICATION FORMS

This is to inform the general public, that, The Petroleum Training Institute(PTI) has begun online application for the 2013/2014 Full Time Programme.For this programme, you will be required to pay cash (N6, 800) for PTI Application Form 2013/2014 in any Zenith Bank Branch with the details below:

Account Number: 1012799133 Obtain the Confirmation Bank Pin equivalent to the amount paid for your APPLICATION FORM.

Then proceed online at www.pti.edu.ng/ to register your information
Please ensure that you ask the bank officials to confirm the above account to avoid losing your money
You would need a to have electronic copy of your passport(!%)KB or less) and do not forget your bank pin.

For more information click on Application Procedure
Simply visit http://www.pti.edu.ng/ApplicationProcedure.html .
Closing date 30th April, 2013

For Admission Enquiries;
admission@pti.edu.ng ,
08032640578
For Portal Complaints;
itsupport@pti.edu.ng ,
08126971127, 08052742813

PLEASE Share This With YOUR friend/loved ones using the facebook and twitter buttons above
**To stay Updated. Visit Us Daily,Join our Facebook community:Skulmi On Facebook and Google+
**Follow Us On Twitter @skulmii

36 Responses to PTI EFFURUN, 2013/2014 ADMISSION APPLICATION FORMS

1. How much is pti pay as a school fees

2. Prudywealth says:

Pls i made mistake in filling the application form. I wrote HND Instead of o’level pls what will i do,do i need to purchase another form pls help me.

• mr.john willy says:

Do you want to become a movie star in the Nigeria movie industry_Nollywood. If you know you can do it better Forms are out then contact us now!!!call 08103056525 or email [nollywoodmovieindustr@gmail.com]

3. plz which is correct amount charge on applicant on purchase of pti form is it NGN #8,500 #6,800 #8000 for ond and post secondary applicant @zenith or fedility banks? b4 i proceed.and how many time yearly is admission offers into pti.thanks

4. Israel festus Inyang says:

I want details on school fee, accomodation and is accountancy studied as a course @ the HND level

5. Pls am collected dis 2013/2014 form an i fill everything, but one thing disturb me both nights an days i don’t know d exams date.

6. chidiebere ejimabo says:

I dnt realy have a comment but a problem, its about my application form, I applied for 2013 admission form but due †̥̥ό̲̣̣̣̥ some network problem,I wasn’t able †̥̥ό̲̣̣̣̥ print out my application form and I have forgotten my password,since then I dnt know what else †̥̥ό̲̣̣̣̥ D̶̲̥̅̊ø but I have submited, please sir I want †̥̥ό̲̣̣̣̥ know if there Ȋ̝̊̅ڪ anyhow you can help М̣̣̥̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ my pin Ȋ̝̊̅ڪ this,
    AD6393823144PT fone И̣̣̣̥ό̲̣̣̣̥ 07067050072

7. Emmanuel says:

I was told I will use my user name and password to print out Exam Photo card, but I can’t remember my username, how do I retify this?

8. udoh prince says:

i’m coming all way from lagos,pls i need a direction.

9. Abanonu Prince Chimaraoke says:

pls my date of barth changed automatically when I corrected my name through profile manager , I want it to be corrected befor I can do the printing proper my addmisson number is PTI/03818/13.

10. Abanonu Prince Chimaraoke says:

pls my date of barth changed automatically from 1986/10/2 to 1991/6/7 , when I corrected my name through profile manager , I want it to be corrected befor I can do the printing proper my form number is PTI/03818/13.

11. german mamus says:

I made a mistake in spelling of my name,i spelt GERMAN MAGNUS instead of GERMAN MAMUS.Pls what do i need to do in the correction of this mistake?

12. ebhomen Osas says:

Pls how much is PTI school fees

13. chidi says:

pls how much is there achool fees buzz me on 08189762246

14. ochichi vincent ochichi says:

sir,i have change my email,pls if u went 2 sent a mesege to me pls sent to this email

15. Pls sir…..I applied 4 Pti exam,but due 2 network problem I culdn’t select a course of my choice…..I printed out with the course”general welding “cuz I go wit physics, maths,english …..can I still make a change of my own choice course ….?

16. Stevoola says:

Plzz, Have done d entrance exam, When is the result coming out?, when are we resuming?, how much is d school fees? Please i need anza through Stevoola77@nokiamail.com

17. julaibib says:

dats gud

18. elvis says:

Wen z d reult comn out..I mean d ful tym result for dis yr

19. Please sir, i registered for pti exam, i went to zennit bank and bought my form with my confirmation pin and i fill the form correctly, infact i did all d required commands that was given 2 me, to be honest! I only got my form no. (pti/09283/13) and the exam date waz nt given to me altogether with my exam number upto date and now they hv takn the entrance exam without my notification so wot wl i do. Thanks , plz help me out!

20. CHARLES AIZOJIE says:

frm my understandng.if u made a mistake in ur name dnt wory about dat,d corection wil be made during ur clearance.for dose of u dat 4get ur pasword nd username,u can print al d student score nd check urs.for infor contact me on dis num 08130245673

21. BENSON EBIESUWA says:

pls, i just heard pti result is out through a vry gud source, but to my surprise after checkn it online he said he cant found his result! Pls, hw do i go about it?

22. Emmanuel Omoudu says:

Pls i need more info on dz pti result 4 HND is it our ? Pls sir.

23. Samson says:

How much is p.t.i school fees

24. David obi chibuzor says:

pls can u help me get my password and username,i will be very glad if my request is granted and this is my phone number 08178670293

25. David obi chibuzor says:

my personal particulars pti/04165/13

Please leave a comment,your thoughts are welcome