NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY- NDA SCREENING REQUIREMENTS AND EXAMINATION DATE

This is to inform all the candidates who will partake in the Nigeria Defence Academy(NDA) Screening Examination for the 2013/2014 admission session, to remember to bring the following neccessary document on the day of your NDA EXAM 2013 .

NEW UPDATE -THE CUT OFF MARK IS 180 and you can now go to the NDA WEBSITE(click the link) to complete Your application

NOTE:
1: Every candidates must bring their 2013 JAMB-UTME Slip
2: Every candidates must come along with their NDA Examination Card
3: NDA past Acknowledgement Form
4: Recent Passport Photographs
5: Your Nda 2013 Bank Payment Slip/Confirmation Page
For other enquires and information about Nigeria Defence Academic (Nda) Visit http://www.ndaapplications.org/

MUST READ-  NDA EXAMINATION CENTERS

The examination will be conducted as a Selection Examination (similar to Post–UTME examination), and is scheduled to hold on Saturday 18 May 2013. Therefore, all eligible candidates are to please bring along their Acknowledgement Form, JAMB result slip, Examination Admission Card and TWO (2) postcard size (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Examination Centre on the examination date.

The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain candidate’s Name, State, Centre and Signature at the back. Only successful candidates at the NDA Selection Exams will subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board following which the list of admitted candidates will be published.

NEW UPDATE-For those that Would be be taking their CBT test after The NDA test, go along with Your Jamb Registration printout and Present It,let then Know that you will be taking the CBT test.

2. If you have forgotten your password, or you are getting an invalid login message, please use the forgot your Login link to retrieve it, On the issue JAMB CBT and NDA exam clashing we have sent a message to the NDA but have not received any reply

3.For those with JAMB Biometric Registration problems, do pray that Your results would be available before Saturday if not there is a high probablity of you being unqualified to write the exam.

REFERENCE MATERIALS/PAST QUESTIONS

In response to request from candidates for reference materials, the Academy has offered a Compendium of Past Questions & Answers at a cost of ₦3,000.00 only. This can be purchased from the Registry Department, NDA Kaduna or from designated Zenith Bank branches.

PLEASE Share This With YOUR friend/loved ones using the facebook and twitter buttons above
**To stay Updated. Visit Us Daily,Join our Facebook community:Skulmi On Facebook and Google+
**Follow Us On Twitter @skulmii

263 Responses to NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY- NDA SCREENING REQUIREMENTS AND EXAMINATION DATE

1. shamee emmanuel says:

Nigeria defence academy is good but there is strees, i wish to be an ARMY.

• david says:

please what is the nda jamb cut off mark, and i can’t print my examination card what should i do

• FERDINAND UNAWUNWA says:

MY BROTHER I WISH TO BE BUT NIGERIA DEFENCE
      ACADEMY IS HIGHLY MADE FOR THE CONECTED ONCE.YES I AM SAYING FROM EXPIRENCE I TRYED TO THE EXTENT OF MEETIN A 5 STAR GENERAL BUT TO KNOW AVAIN

• Comeil Tude says:

good news for those who want to join NDA for this year session. i will be helping 1o candidates who are ready to join. so who so ever that need this offer should contactme me on 08102601667 god bless you all as you see you peoplee call for this offer.

2. oke temitope jacob says:

ђã†̥ time I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ †ђξ exams

3. lawrence peters says:

am on d road to generalship.

4. pls 4rm my childhood i have love to be a nig army.but i don’t have connection in arm force.if any boby can help me out.here is my contact.07086505286.i want 2 serve my father land.

• lucky says:

My dear friend the best connection, you would have to excel in life is GOD ALMIGHTY, don’t you think that nobody can help, not even you father nor your mother or relative. My dear friend the easy way to make success in life, is to have the fear of GOD, and when you have the fear, he will definitely be your refuge. human can fail but GOD ALMIGHTY doesn’t fail rather he dose beyond our expectation. thank you and think wise.

5. Guyz i the see tinz and whotin i the see be say i wan join army to serve my father land,yes i no i will make this year is my year to become soja man in my father land so help me god amen………………………………………………………………………………………………..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,…………,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,……………….,,,..,,m,,,,,,,,…,.mm.,mmmmm……,,,..,,,mm…..,mnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,,,,,.,.,.,.,.,,.,.,,..,,.m..,,..,,…,,,..,,,…,,,…,

6. olagunju olaoluwa ezekiel says:

am writing with CBT as my jamb,and the time as being shifted to MAY21st,and the post ume for the NDA is on the 18th.how will the date of the post jamb screening goes because am an applicant.and i don’t want to lose this year entrance.please i need an answer very urgent.this is my number 08169003581.please ooooo help me.

7. i am small boy smat boy i am priod to serve my father land bcos i am bonr to rule in a good way i need some help if i can see help i will be happy pls if u can help me pls contact 07063264994 ,08036442781i need help ooooi
    god will help u

8. i wish to be army force eyebiokin omoniyi i will happy

9. emmanuel shadrach says:

has the date been shift or is stil on d 18 may

10. Bernard says:

What will happen to us who did not put nda as our first chioce in de jamb form

• lucky says:

GOD ALMIGHTY who grant you the opportunity to seat for the exam, will definitely stand for you at all time, only if you believe in who you are serving.i wish you all the best.

11. charles favour says:

just cant wait to be among the successful candidate in the up coming exam because i have made up to serve my country no matter what it might take me just by the grace of God am gonna make it and all i need now is someone who is gonna help me out to be there

12. Pls some body help me my jamb date has been shifted to 22 of may and i registered for d NDA exam which is 18th of may & they said we should cm wit d jamb result slip pls help me i dnt want to miss d exam my no is 08101975451

13. Babatunde says:

Please,I need to know the specific address of the examination centre in Ibadan. This I will greatly appreciated if inboxed through my email address.

14. Timbomna Linus Derick says:

Nxt year wil never pass me bye.am on my way to GENERALSHIP god help me

15. Akogwu Israel says:

Goin through the NDA is a thing of will and self determination,how determined are u? As 4 me my mind is made-up, and the Grace has being giving me.As many as will make it alongside myself les meet there.i gat no connection bt have Him(The Admiral of all Admirals;He’s EMMANUEL).

16. ahize victor olisaemeka says:

17. ahize victor olisaemeka says:

i dream of becomeing a trianed army through nda.my God please help me to acheive my dreams.amen needs ur encouragement i has no connection but i have the chief field mershall of the hole field mershalls his name is God almighty,and with him by myside i am in kaduna aleady

18. Danladi says:

Plz help me ow my jamb date is 18 cbt and my nda exam is 18 2 how and what will i do plz help me somebody my number is 08167209636

19. It has been my dream to become a nigerian army no dout when i go i will get it because am a blessed child

20. Pls wat will be d NDA cutoff cos student failed,failed n failed i want to know deriving cutoff mark.pls call me n tell me dis is my number 08182147505 ;08165846864

21. Anyanwu chidozie says:

I just want every culpable candidates of the nigerian defence academy examination should always hv strong faith no what people say .

22. bashar bala kimba says:

am writing with CBT as my jamb,and
    the time as being shifted to
    MAY21st,and the post ume for the NDA
    is on the 18th.how will the date of the
    post jamb screening goes because am
    an applicant.and i don’t want to lose
    this year entrance.please i need an
    answer very urgent.this is my number
    08031334300.please ooooo

23. Justice johnson says:

I’ll like know the cutoff and how many credit-low will be required for the qualification of a candidate… My number 08143247417, pls help me oooooh!!!

24. Justice johnson says:

I’ll like to know the cutoff and how many credit-low will be required for the qualification of a candidate!!! Please help me out!!!

25. perpetua says:

pls my jamb date was shifted to 20th and NDA exam is on 18th of dis month.wat will i do pls help

Please leave a comment,your thoughts are welcome