WAEC NOVEMBER/DECEMBER GCE 2013/2014 REGISTRATION BEGINS

waec
We use this medium to inform you that the West Africa Examination Council November/December 2013 WASSCE Registration has commenced.The Closure date for Registration of the 2013 November/December WASSCE is 7th JULY, 2013

For Candidates who are registering for WAEC for the first time and are not yet familiar on how to proceed with the WAEC GCE registration, you have to follow these steps.

GENERAL INFORMATION
1.Download a blank registration form (Click here
2. Know the types of Registration Pin/Code to use.

Types of Registration PIN/Code

Type Description Amount
Normal Registration PIN/Code This code is used for registration during normal entry period before the start of the late registration period 9,100 NGN
Late Penalty PIN/Code This code is used together with a normal registration PIN code for those that have a normal registration PIN/Code but have not completed their registration in the late registration period 10,000 NGN
Late Registration PIN/Code This is used for fresh registration in the late registration period. 19,100 NGN

3. Go to http://registration.waecdirect.org/RegistrationInfo.aspx , for the rules and regulations governing the examination.
and to see November/December 2013 WASSCE (P) Timetable and  the WAEC Syllabus
4.For support, send a mail to support@waecnigeria.org or call 01-2700516

Endevour to Register early enough and save your self 10,000 naira, And please Do not get involved in any form of exam malpractice

SIMPLE STEPS TO REGISTRATION

Step 1: LOGIN
Candidates are to start their Registration by enrolling their fingerprints and capturing other personal details using the Biometric Data Capture software. Click here to download if you have a fingerprint scanner or visit any Registration Centre with such facilities to scan your fingerprints. Ensure your Surname, First name and other names are captured using the software

Step 2: BIO DATA
You are required to enter your bio data which includes Gender, Disability, Marital Status, Maiden Name (if applicable), Date of Birth, Nationality and State of Origin. Note that your name must not be more than 40 characters, this includes spaces between the surname, firstname and other name. Please select NONE for disability information if you are not disabled

Step 3: UPLOADING OF PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
You are required to upload your scanned passport size photograph with a white background. The photograph must be a recent one and must be in Joint Portable Exchange (jpg) format. Note that the photograph you upload will be printed on your photocard and certificate.

The dimension of the passport must be exactly 275 X 314 pixels . The photograph must not be more than 15 kilobytes and not less than 7 kilobytes in size.Go to The Registration page to validate your passport

Step 4: CONTACT INFORMATION
You are required to supply your contact information which includes telephone, email, residential address, residential city, residential state, postal address, city and state. Note that Telephone number is compulsory since it would be used to contact the candidate should the need arise.

Step 5: SELECTION OF PREFERRED EXAMINATION TOWN
You are required to select the state and town you wish to write the examination. The exact centre will be automatically assigned to you by the system. Please note that you cannot change your examination town after submission

Step 6: SUBJECTS SELECTION
English Language and Mathematics have been automatically selected for you because they are compulsory. You are required to select the other subjects you wish to register for in this examination.

Please note that a minimum of Seven (7) and a maximum of Nine (9) subjects are allowed(English Language and Mathematics inclusive) .

Step 7: DECLARATION
You are required to read the declaration section carefully and check or tick the checkboxes before submitting your form. You cannot proceed unless you have done this.

Step 8: SUBMITTING REGISTRATION
Once you have completed the registration form, you are required to click the ACCEPT button after which a preview of your details will be displayed. You are required to review your application at this stage and click the EDIT button if you desire to make any modification. You should clickthe SAVE button if you want to save your application and still be able to come back and modify it. Note that you can only modify up to 3 times. Click the SUBMIT button if you want to submit your application.

NOTE that you will no longer be able to modify your application once you click the SUBMIT button .

Step 9: PRINTING OF ADMISSION NOTICE/PHOTO CARD
On successful completion and submission of your registration form, the system will allocate a centre to you and generate your examination number. You should then print the admission notice/photo card.Note that this document will be required before you are allowed into the examination hall.

PLEASE Share This With YOUR friend/loved ones using the facebook and twitter buttons above
**To stay Updated. Visit Us Daily,Join our Facebook community:Skulmi On Facebook and Google+
**Follow Us On Twitter @skulmii

27 Responses to WAEC NOVEMBER/DECEMBER GCE 2013/2014 REGISTRATION BEGINS

1. ENOCH says:

THANKS, THE INFORMATION SUPPLIED WAS HELPFUL.

2. Ephraim Paul says:

Wonderful information really like it.

3. abubakar says:

pls, what of dos wit late registration ?

4. Daniel says:

Hope to come out with flying colours

5. Naomi says:

Every body in the house should join me thank God and the helper he send to me, talking about Mr Benson, this. Is the 4th time am writing waec gce and when I check my result, my English was very poor and I almost died because I cannot imagine my self writing another exam so I was opportune to contact Mr Benson he told me not to worry that he will help me to upgrade my English to a higher grade which he did and now guess what, my English is B2 now wow am very happy. If you need this help, call. Mr Benson on this number ( 07054764955) cos it is better you this now than to write another exam.

6. faith says:

Thanks to Mr Desmond he help me to check and upgrade my waec GCE result this year and than i was having problem with Eng and government which i need so much after he have help me to upgrade the two subject all my paper was excellent Mr Desmond i thank you once again my fellow waec GCE student you can contact him with this 08165915209 if you need his help before it get late…..

7. Elizabeth says:

Waec Gce 2013 is out i just checked mine and i failed my maths and physics it was Mr Andrew that helped me to upgrade my mathematics and physics in just less than 12 hours i am so happy because this is my third time of writing this same exam.You can reach him on 08152240666

8. Glory says:

God bless you Mr Andrew for helping me to release my withheld waec gce result as this was the second time i wrote this same exam i thank you Mr Andrew for helping me,i made all the subjects thanks so much for God will reward you.Here is also his number if you need this kind of help or you want to upgrade yours as it was some one that also gave me his number(08152240666)

9. BLESSING says:

GOOD DAY FRIENDS,

Thanks to Mr GARY he help me to check and upgrade my waec GCE result this year and than i was having problem with ENG and CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY which i need so much after he have help me to upgrade the Three subject all my paper was excellent Mr GARY i thank you once again my fellow waec GCE student you can contact him with this number 07058634574 if you need his help before it get late.

10. Angel says:

GOOD DAY FRIENDS,

Thanks to Mr GARY he help me to check and upgrade my waec GCE result this year and than i was having problem with CHEMISTRY and ENG and BIOLOGY which i need so much after he have help me to upgrade the Three subject all my paper was excellent Mr GARY i thank you once again my fellow waec GCE student you can contact him with this number 07058634574 if you with him to help you before it get Late.

11. Israel says:

Yesterday my waec gce withheld result was just released with the help of Mr Andrew who works in Waec office i am so happy right now because i never thought i could see a good man like this,you can as well contact him on this number 08152240666 he is the only one i am sure that can help you upgrade or release your result because some on else took some money from me last week and he did not do any thing but thank God i have found this rightful person Mr Andrew.

12. Jennifer says:

Thanks so much Mr Andrew for helping me to release my waec gce result for i have really search for a genuine person who could help me upgrade mine but just two days ago i was searching on line were people made comments that you really helped them to release withheld result and upgrade their result also i have tried this man and he really helped me,yesterday i went online again to check and behold my 4F papers were turned to 4C and if you are there looking for help the only person is Mr Andrew and it only cost me a penny to do this because i can’t wait for next year as i already gained admission into the university and i don’t know if i may even pass this same exam next year.Here is Mr Andrew number for any one to contact him(08152240666) and note if are very serious he will help you at once so you don’t call him and play with him.

13. glory says:

thanks to mr steve for helping me to upgrade and release my waec gce result,i say a big thanks to you sir,when I thought I we never proceed in life that is when you he came and help me out.pls my fellow waec gce student if you have any problem related to that of waec gce or waec pls all you have to do is to call him on 07061089234.

14. Johnson says:

thank you Mr Andrew for helping me release my Gce withheld results,you will live long and prosper for this great help you gave to me because i have written this same exam 2 times now.Here is his number if you also need this kind of help 08152240666

15. faith says:

GOOD DAY FRIENDS, Thanks to Mr bawani he help me to check and upgrade my waec GCE result this year and than i was having problem with ENG and CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY which i need so much after he have help me to upgrade the Three subject all my paper was excellent Mr bawani i thank you once again my fellow

16. Joy says:

I just got my waec gce result released today with the help of Mr Dele he is such a very good man and he is a very genuine man and incase you need any help just count on him,here is his number 08154128442

17. Bolaji says:

Hello every body greetings to you all, My name is Bolaji last year i wrote waec gce and all my papers where withheld of which i was already given admission into the university, I look around and think of what to do, I cried all day because i don’t want to stay at home for another one year. One day, i saw a post on the internet by one Andrew thanking Mr Oluwafemi Festus on how he helped him release and upgrade his result so i called the number that was on the post and Mr Oluwafemi Festus the waec official told me not worry and stop crying that my problems are over that he will help me release my result which to my greatest surprise my result was release and he also upgrade my Chemistry right now am very happy and thankful to Mr Oluwafemi Festus and to the almighty God for leading me to my helper. so any candidate who have this same problems or want to upgrade his/her result should call Mr Oluwafemi Festus on his number (07052962769)Thank you very much sir and God bless you.

• musa says:

Good day to my friends going for NDA school i just want to inform you people to be careful for 419 people , because they ate my brother money last yaer,before i saw this man major general Daivd Idemudia he was the only man that was able to help me in my admission into NDA i real thank God for this man , for those looking for admission this year you can contact him with this number 08154053024 now

18. JOY says:

My Waec Gce result have just be upgraded today by Mr Mark thanks so much Mr Andrew for helping me to upgrade my physics ,Mathematics and Geography i really appreciate your kind help and i am using this medium to tell those who are looking for help to contact him on 08110572177

19. JOY says:

My Waec Gce result have just be upgraded today by Mr Mark thanks so much Mr Mark for helping me to upgrade my physics ,Mathematics and Geography i really appreciate your kind help and i am using this medium to tell those who are looking for help to contact him on 08110572177

20. Angela says:

I want to thank Mr Andrew for releasing my withheld November december Waec gce results i have been so very happy ever since i checked the result on Friday.A guy i met on 2go was the one that gave me Mr Andrew contact and he told me to call him that he is the only one in waec office that have the power and permission to release withheld results i am so lucky i got his contact and above all he also release mine for me so i advice that in case you have issue like this or you want to upgrade your waec you can as well call him on this number 08152240666

21. glory says:

for waec gce or waec student if you know that you as a student you are having problems with your result and you need a solution to that pls all you need to do right now is to call mr steve on 07061089234.thank

22. helen says:

good day to all my fellow student i,have been writting weac and neco for like five times now without seeing some of my result even the once i see always see busheh unill i get connected to an offices who god used to answer my prayer this name is bawani is the god sent person who help me to upgrade them and i promise to tell this to the whole world ,i also want to inform those weac and neco candidate that they should call him for help because those animal are no ready to publish all the result apart from there real candidate who pay money.you can call him on 08185277879 thanks you sir am very greatfull

23. helen says:

thanks to mr bawani for helping me to
    upgrade and release my
    withheldwaec gce result i say a big
    thanks to you sir,if you as a waec gce
    or a waec student and you have a
    problem with your result pls just call
    him on 08185277879

24. mike says:

Thanks to Mr peter he help me to check my waec GCE result and he also help me to upgrade three of my subject after which all my paper was excellent i just want to thank God for this good work for those have problem with their waec GCE, or with held result he their to help you or you can contact him with this number 08146965465 now before it get late………

25. mary says:

for those who their wace GCE result have been with held, the result have been release with the help of MR Desmond for more you can contact him with this number 08031338467

Please leave a comment,your thoughts are welcome